Thursday, August 20, 2015

Unpaid Advertisement

I had a request from ClergyshirtsUK.com to publicize their business, which makes shirts for clergy. And here is the link: http://www.clericalshirtsuk.com/

I don't know how many clerical readers I have (though I can think of at least two), but it may be of interest to some.

Now and again I get these kind of requests. I'm happy to oblige (unless I forget about it). Trying to run a business, or indeed, trying to start or pursue any (or almost any) kind of venture at all, is a laudable activity. I think it's only right to facilitate it where possible.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes them feel any better, I would definitely buy some of those fancy looking cassocks. The only problem is that I think wearing them would be considered heresy.

    ReplyDelete