Sunday, August 17, 2014

Spam, spam, spam

Every single day I get copious amounts of it. For some reason, it tends to concentrate itself upon certain posts. Spam messages, also for some unguessable reason, seem to have an obsession with the word 'fastidious', which they use in the least appropriate contexts.

I can't help being amused by some of the messages, which often run something like this:

Wonderful blog post. You how an appreciation of the arguments that is rare in the blogosphere. The depth of research you did for this article must have been fastidious. Keep up the good work!

See my site, Russian sex webcam.


I can't help finding this kind of abrupt change of subject a little jarring, no matter how often I read it.

Anyway, it's surprisingy wearing, over a long period of time.

1 comment:

  1. The funniest spam I ever saw was for a website selling runners. The spam kept appearing on this one site that I forget the name of. It always had a long-winded story, with about four links to the same website. One such story was about a man on the run from the CIA using that particular brand of "sneakers". The english was pretty bad too, making it more amusing.

    ReplyDelete